Sunday, September 6, 2015

TOY HAUL: MIS X-men Deadpool | Pop! Ted 2


It's been awhile since I got something worthy from a toy hunt.



Went to Greenhills to pick up my pre-ordered Pop! Ted 2 and to place a PO for the Marvel Infinite Series Wave 3 set of 6. After doing so, I went with my usual rounds when I do my toy hunts. Didn't find anything special, and I thought I was going empty handed (except for the Ted 2 Pop!) until I saw this...

MIS X-men Deadpool

welcome to the Pool!
Yup! It's the X-men Deadpool from MIS 3 Wave 3! The same exact Deadpool, that's included in my PO'd set! I was actually surprised to see each of them on the pegs of Babes except for Emma Frost. They were all being sold individually at retail price which is fair enough for us collectors. Though they did told me they only had one set available. However, this is good news for us collectors since it's a sign that this wave might just be coming to our shores very soon!!!

I just grabbed Deadpool right away, just to feel secured. Who could resist a MOC Deadpool at SRP price?!! Will just have to wait for my orders to arrive to complete the rest of the wave.

Here are the rest of the assortment for this wave.


All of these are a must have for me! Really loving this wave. Will definitely put up a full on review for all of these once it arrives.

Still haven't open Deadpool as I'm writing this. Might cherish his MOC glory for a time hehe.
Here are some shots of him in the packaging.




Looking at the back, we have a Gold Ultron and Scarlet Spidey as well! Not sure though if they will be included in this particular wave though.

Can't wait for them to arrive! :)

Pop! Ted 2



Also got my pre-ordered Ted 2! Haven't watched the 2nd installment of the film though. I did order him, since he looks like the long lost brother of Bearako.

See the resemblance?!





No comments:

Post a Comment