Friday, September 4, 2015

TOY CUSTOM: Agent Venom


I've finally done one of my favorite host of the Venom symbiote, Flash Thompson as Agent Venom!



Agent Venom has been one of the most popular characters for Marvel as of late. I've been wanting to have him in my figure collection, been seeing a lot of custom as well but I decided to wait for Hasbro to announce an official one. It's been years, and there seems to be no love for the 4 inch scale, so I decided to do one for my personal collection

I must admit, this isn't the first time I did try to customize one. I did this one for a fellow collector last year. Wasn't really that satisfied looking at it now.

version 1
Still sticked with the same recipe with the new one, however this time I tried to sculpt the armor to the body itself, and adjusted some parts.




RECIPE:

Head: Ultimate Giftset Spider-man
-sanded down the jaw, and modified the eye shape

Whole Body: Steve Rogers

Belt/Holster: MU Bucky Cap

Shoulder Pads: Neo Classic Iron Man

Hands: Star-Lord

sculpted the rest using 2 parts apoxie and plastic cards.




Happy with the output with this one as well, however I still might retouch the spider insignia though. Those are really tricky and frustrating to do hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment