Saturday, February 13, 2016

TOY CUSTOM: Hawkeye (modern/concept)


After years of being a Hawkeye fan, here's my first ever custom attempt of Hawkeye in MU scale.



bearako's "The Nest"
        As you all know, Hawkeye is my favorite Marvel superhero that I started collecting Hawkeye merchandise for years now. I've always wanted to do a Hawkeye custom in a 4 inch scale since Karlo, a fellow Hawkeye collector, showed me his custom.

One of his many versions of custom Hawkeye

        I only got to start making mine just recently when I got a spare 5 POA Avengers Assemble Hawkeye to use as the head. I then opened up my fodder box to see what I can build and came up with this:

Recipe:
Head - 5 POA Avengers Assemble Hawkeye
Torso - Bullseye
Arms - Wolverine
Hands - Wolverine and Thor
Legs - Ultimate Magneto
Straps - GI Joe
Belt - Shield Agent
Quiver - Movie Hawkeye


AA Hawkeye | Custom Hawkeye



       Happy with the outcome of this figure. Though I might need to update this, once I get some parts especially for a wrist articulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment