Tuesday, January 26, 2016

TOY CUSTOM: Deadpool (movie inspired)


Just in time before Deadpool hits theaters in February!
 Here's my take on the cinematic version of DP!

        Just few more weeks before the movie, everyone is definitely hyped cause finally we get to see Deadpool on the big screen! Based on the trailer and promotional materials it's looking great!

        I've done a handful of customs already, but never have I done any Deadpools yet until now. I wanted to do a figure based on his looks on the upcoming movie. Knowing Hasbro, I'm pretty sure they won't release any merchandise because of the whole dispute between Fox and Marvel. So here I am, attempting to do one for my Marvel Cinematic display.

        To start off, I know it would be hard to create an accurate version of the character since I only depend on the fodder I have, and what I can find at a cheap price. So instead, I decided for it to be just inspired by the movie.

Here' a look of the transformation. Basically I just used a Snake Eyes body, and a mishmash of anything that I can find in my stash, and sculpted other parts.



Wade and Wade! :D
        Decided to omit the strap I did that's suppose to go across his chest since I find it too thick. Also, still looking for a better sword sheath. Might update this when I find one. Overall, I'm still glad on how this one turned out! Can't wait to watch the movie!



2 comments:

  1. Really nice. If you guys want to Watch Deadpool Online then you can click this. here you can watch the movie in high definition for free of cost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deadpool free movie sites
    Deadpool movie free watch
    http://deadpoolfullmovie.info/

    ReplyDelete