Tuesday, August 19, 2014

TOY HAUL: Avengers Assemble Falcon


'Gotta love clearance' is a line that I live by. This is what mostly influenced collectors to dive into MU in the first place. I've known some who got into the line during the clearance period of the Iron Man 2 and Thor line. I have to agree, those were great lines back then! And at 200 a piece made it even more a steal!



Wave 1
Wave 2 which never reached our shores :|

        Wasn't really that interested in getting this at SRP, when it was first released here. I got Hulk, Black Widow and Red Skull back then but decided to skip on this since I was happy with the MU version I had. However, when I got familiar with the animated version where he was based on, started to garner interest in him since he's a younger version of Sam Wilson. So upon knowing and seeing the line at clearance, I immediately got him!

        Saw others at clearance as well! The Dark World, The Winter Soldier and Avengers Assemble line was all in clearance! Almost nabbed the Red Skull of the TWS line, but needed to restrict my budget. However as of this post, it's been said that most stores have been almost wiped out with Avengers Assemble line! Particularly Black Widow and Falcon!

        I must say it's a pretty decent figure, in terms of articulation, paint and sculpt! However those derped eyes are starting to bother me. Definitely a great addition to my collection. I must admit, it's one of the surprising figures I got as of late!



MU Falcon, AA Falcon, CATWS Falcon

those eyes though XD

No comments:

Post a Comment