Saturday, August 16, 2014

TOY HAUL: MIS Wave 3 Ares, Valkyrie, & Antman | MU Giftset | Steve Rogers


          Recently got hold of these stuffs. Couldn't help but get these Wave 3 figures since they have been already out in the US and neighboring countries for quite awhile now.

          Already pre-ordered the whole wave months ago from a local online seller,  however I just couldn't resist not getting them from a local hobby shop since they had them readily available, and they were made available as singles. So I immediately placed a reservation for these 3 only, and will just wait for Deathlok and Cyke once my PO arrives. As for the doubles, I might just sell or trade them as well.



          Really loving the lineup on this wave! Once this was announced I knew all MUllectors went gaga over these. It's one of the great waves they've put out in terms of character selection. Finally Ant-man got to see the light of day, since his suppose to be a 2-pack with Moon Knight which got cancelled. I honestly thought they're gonna release him as a tie up with the movie. Also, we got Ares!! My favorite among this wave! Despite looking plain, because of his missings straps on his arms, I still think he's the winner in this wave. As for Valkyrie, she's a neat addition, not digging the face though.

Also got hold of the Ultimate MU Giftset for a custom project I'm planning to do since despite having clearance price, they're so abundant in every retail store. That means one thing, they make a great fodder. Here's a clue on who or what it is.

I'm pretty sure you've guessed it right by now.

        And lastly, a loose Steve Rogers. It's for a client who commissioned me to do a figure custom. It's my first time to do one with pay, since I always customize just for myself. So I do, hope this one turns out well. Crossing my fingers.

Here's a day 1 update on the figure I'm customizing. Do hope you get who I'm aiming for.


        Yep! It's Agent Venom. Been seeing a lot of great customs of this figure for a long time now. Funny, it's only now that I attempted to do one since he's been one of the newer popular character in the comics. Now this is due to be finished by next weekend, and as of now I can pretty much say I'm still on schedule. Will keep you guys updated on this, and probably post an article about this once it's done. Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment