Thursday, December 19, 2013

TOY HAUL/ CUSTOM: Random 1:18 Fodder Figures & Teaser Custom Project


Right after finishing my Penance custom, I had the urge to do more! I recently got these fodder set from an online seller in Facebook for the price equivalent of a single Marvel Universe's SRP. Got these immediately as soon as I saw it, since it was quite a steal for aspiring customizers like me. 

Being a fine arts graduate, I always wanted to work on my sculpting, and painting for that matter however I couldn't find something to work on since I wouldn't want to touch my personal collection, and as we all know looking for cheap loose figures with the right part is quite tedious. And for beginners like me, I wouldn't want to buy something expensive and risk ruining it in the process. Luckily, I got these. Random figures, mostly DC ones, that I can work on just to get the feel of it.




Well here's the whole gang, as you can see it's made up mostly of DC 3 3/4" figures. I know that Mattel's scale is quite smaller compared to Hasbro's but lets see what I can cook up with these. So I tried to mix and match some parts, and do some character browsing and I ended with this:


Well here's a quick preview teaser of my next project. It's a kit bash of figures a mix and match of parts. I hope you get to see my concept for this figure. I'm not sure if you guys recognize him but I do hope it does turn out well after I've sculpted and painted him.



No comments:

Post a Comment