Monday, December 9, 2013

CUSTOM: Marvel Universe Penance by 'bearako'


It's been quite awhile since I last attempted to customize a figure and boy did I miss doing one. This is officially my 4th custom figure, however it's my first time to fully sculpt a head and an armor so pardon the jagged edges. I enjoyed the whole process in doing this character even though I know I have a lot to learn specially in terms of sculpting. As a starting comic reader, I started reading the Civil War story-arc and Penance had a significant role that initiated the whole gist of the story. I instantly liked the character and chose to do a take on him in the 3 3/4 scale using Dark Spiderman from the 2-pack with Dark Wolverine. Can't wait to do another project!

*Will try to update this post and add more pictures within the week* 



WIP


Before & After


No comments:

Post a Comment