Wednesday, February 8, 2017

TOY CUSTOM: Netflix Daredevil (Red Suit)


Been wanting to do this one for my personal collection and finally it's done. From Netflix here's the upgraded version of Daredevil.

        Big fan of the Daredevil Netflix series, that I did a custom of DD's first black costume back in 2015 as seen here Netflix Daredevil (Man without Fear costume). Ever since Season 2 was made available, I began saving pegs as reference but it's only now that I got the time to do one for myself.

        It's basically just a Capt. America figure, with added sculpt. Head is from a repainted yellow Daredevi. Also added some wrist articulation using screws, used some plastic runners for the batons, and modified the holster to fit the weapons.  Then handpainted the figure overall. l. The figure may not be the best base since it lacks in height however it fits perfectly with the first Daredevil figure I made. 

used runners for weapon | modified holster

added wrist swivel using screws

repainted the head





And just for fun here's an added bonus! I made a fictional render of a 2-pack Netflix Daredevil that contains both versions of DD from the series!



1 comment: