Sunday, January 29, 2017

TOY CUSTOM: Future Foundation Dr. Doom


Just  got a Future Foundation set at a great price! My urge to complete them got the best of me, that I turned to repainting a spare Dr. Doom since the official version is a bit hard to find right now.




        I wasn't really planning to acquire the Future Foundation set back then since I was happy with the regular version of the Fantastic Four. Didn't also find the desire to get them that's why I sold my FF Spidey during the distribution years ago. However, just recently, I got some good deals that were to good to pass on. That's why I ended up with the FF Fantastic 4 set and FF Spidey! Too bad I passed on the Comic Pack that had a FF Dr. Doom version, so I just opted on repainting one to add to the team.

        Basically it's just a singles Dr. Doom figure repainted overall. Added some shading and highlights to it as well.

WIP


They look so good together! Might expand this team perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment