Sunday, February 26, 2017

TOY CUSTOM: Netflix Punisher


Another addition to my Netflix lineup, Punisher!

        After doing my Netflix Daredevil customs (view here), it's only right that I do Punisher next. It has been a long time since I planned to do this, but my search for a spare body took longer than I expected.

        For this, I used a Nick Fury figure as the base, just removed the holstered gun on his chest, sanded off some details, and sculpted his torso. For the head, I used one of those cheap bootleg Police figure, moded the head so it can fit the peg. Sculpted some hair, and nose as well then handpainted the figure overall.

head WIP | from a cheap generic Police figure to Netflix Punisher



        With all those, I thought I was done. However, the lack of height of the base figure bothered me that I did extend the leg to add some height. Also did the same to my Netflix Daredevil.



        What I did was chop of the lower leg, added a plastic runner to extend the leg, and then filled the gap with putty to seal the gap. The figures are now taller and a bit shorter than the MU Capt. Rogers.




Looking forward to add more to this lineup! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment