Sunday, February 12, 2017

TOY CUSTOM: Winter Soldier (removable mask)


Here's a quick custom modification of the cinematic Winter Soldier figure!



        Decided to have an unmasked Winter Soldier movie version by using the Luke Skywalker head that I used initially for Iron Fist since there have been comparisons between Sebastian Stan and Mark Hamill's look. However the one I used, doesn't have that much of a likeness with Mark Hamill so I guess this would do for now.


       What I did was cut both faces and tried to reshape Luke's head to fit Winter Soldier's. Added some hair sculpt infront to hide the gap between the face and the hair. Sanded the mask from the inside make it hollow and fit the face specially in the mouth and nose area.

        Now I could choose between having a masked one or without by simply attaching or detaching the mask. The likeness could have been better, but this would do for now ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment