Friday, July 8, 2016

TOY CUSTOM: Cannonball


Another addition to my growing Classic X-Force team. Cannonball!



After doing Boomer (see more of her here) last week, was able to find time to do another one to add to the team. I decided to do Cannonball next, since he's one of the iconic members of the original team. Also, I remember having a figure of him when I was young, but had no idea who he was back then.

The parts I used, are common for most of the Cannonball custom figures since it does fit the character's design well. For the body, I used a Star-Lord figure, and just replaced his hands with two closed fists. Added some sculpt to add detail to his suit. For the head, I used a Tony Stark head, sculpted the goggles and hair then painted it overall.






Overall, I'm pretty much satisfied with the outcome of the figure. I'm just glad things are going as planned, and that there's progress with this project. I guess that's 3 down, and probably 4-5 more to go! Can't wait to get some of the parts/fodders from fellow collectors who's helping me out with this.





No comments:

Post a Comment