Sunday, July 17, 2016

TOY CUSTOM: Rictor



Glad to be on track with this lineup I'm building. Here's another addition to the team, Rictor!


After finishing Cannonball (see more of him here), I immediately started working on Rictor while I have momentum on my side.



For Rictor, I was able to assemble him using parts from my fodder bin. Here's what I got: Grim Reaper torso, Captain America arms and thighs, Steve Rogers head shaved off and glued with a Baroness hair, Star Lord lower legs, Warpath wrist bands and Tunnel Rat bandana. The rest of the details were sculpted, and hand painted.








It took me longer than usual painting Rictor's costume but it was worth it since I was happy with the output. Everything is looking good so far, having done 4 members of the team. 3 more to go or probably 5 if ever I decide to do classic versions of Cable and Domino. I do hope I get to finish this.




No comments:

Post a Comment