Saturday, July 2, 2016

Spider-Man Noir (figure upgrade)


Was able to finally get gears to upgrade one of the best figures to have ever come out this year, Spider-Man Noir.

       Spider-Man Noir, is one of the gems the came out this year in this scale as seen in my full review here. However it does miss out on some minor details that could have made it a perfect figure. It does lack accessories, a coat and a hat to finish off his look.

      While I was doing my rounds, trying to find some fodder parts for my Classic X-Force lineup, I stumbled upon a brick figure which contains a hat that seems perfect for Spidey Noir. Since it's sealed, I wasn't so sure if it would really fit him. Grabbed it anyway since it only costs Php 50.


As I arrived home, did open it and I was satisfied beyond my expectation.


The minifigure came with additional accessories and most could fit the 1:18 scale! What's even great is that the hat does fit in scale with the Spidey Noir. With some minor dremmel work, it fits Spidey just right! :)


Just grab some spare black coat from Victor Creed, Nick Fury or whomever, and give him some Tommy Gun from Bucky and voila, the perfect Spider-Man Noir!

click to enlarge

2 comments:

  1. Great custom , what was brand the brick figure is from and what is it called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not really sure of what the minifig is called exactly, but it's made by "Sluban"

      Delete