Tuesday, June 28, 2016

TOY CUSTOM: Boom-Boom/Boomer (concept)


Boom-Boom, Boomer or Tabitha Smith. Here's an addition I made for my classic X-force lineup.



        It's been 8 months since I planned to do a conceptual look for classic X-force lineup that started with Shatterstar. Check him out here.


        Never got a chance to follow up on this team til only recently when I got some parts to make Boom-Boom. 

       The classic X-Force team obviously sports vibrant colors which does reflect the era it came from. With my "conceptual" team, I wanted them to have a toned down color that still shows elements from their original looks.

Here's what I got for Boom-Boom.





Happy with the outcome of this figure.
 I just hope I'd be able to finish the rest of the members of this team.


No comments:

Post a Comment