Tuesday, June 7, 2016

TOY CUSTOM: Scarlet Witch (Movie)


After updating my Falcon movie figure, I decided to upgrade Wanda and give her a full range of articulation and a new look just in time before T'challa comes and join my collection.


        Scarlet Witch is one of my favorite characters from the MCU and I kinda felt bad when Hasbro gave us, 4-inch collector, 5 POA figures along with Vision. 

with my custom Quicksilver at the back
Seeing Capt. America: Civil War movie, I got the urge to pull off an upgrade for my Wanda figure and so I did. Below are some of my WIP photos:




















1 comment:

  1. Buenos días, quiero saber, que tipo de pintura, utilizas, ya que por falta de recursos, he utilizados pintura en aerosol y termina dañando la figura. si tienes un tutorial para pintar figuras te lo agradeceré.

    ReplyDelete