Sunday, July 24, 2016

TOY CUSTOM: Sunspot


Another one for my X-Force team, Sunspot!


        I'm happy things are going my way in building this team. This is the 5th one I've done, and I'm hoping to finish this team off soon once I get some of the parts I need.


       With Sunspot, a collector friend offered me his unfinished Sunspot custom which I gladly accepted. His custom has a Human Torch head and a classic Cyke body. I wasn't really sure how I would approach this exactly so I went with combining his classic costume and a modern head with a mask on.



        What I did was, I shaved off the cuffs from his boots, sculpted the collar, wrist bands and some details on his leg. Hand painted the figure overall.






With this being done, it's time to move on to the female members of the team. Boomer needs her gal pals :P


No comments:

Post a Comment