Sunday, May 8, 2016

TOY CUSTOM: Movie Deadpool (updated)


After re-watching the Deadpool movie just recently, got the urge to update
 my old custom of a movie inspired Deadpool.


        Did a movie inspired Deadpool way back in January, view the custom here. Though I was always bothered with the baggy pants it had, so I decided to update it using some parts I acquired to to resemble its movie counterpart a bit more closer.

my earlier custom
        I completely ditched the legs, and used a slimmer legs of Snake Eyes. Decided to sculpt the straps,  and his shin & knee guards to resemble the movie version a bit more. Also sculpted the body strap and cut it along his torso to retain his body articulation. Then replaced the garter sheath at the back with a bootleg Lego Deadpool's. Replaced his sword as well with a thicker one. Then repainted the whole thing, with a bit more dark shades since his suit is meant to look a bit dirty.

the only WIP I took










No comments:

Post a Comment