Monday, May 9, 2016

TOY CUSTOM: Falcon (Civil War)


Finally got the time to update my cinematic version of Falcon givng him a Civil War inspired look.



        I've always wanted to repaint or resculpt the Falcon figure that came from the Winter Soldier line. He was released donning an almost all black suit which doesn't even come close with the movie version. 
Original Falcon figure from TWS line.

        Civil War film came and I was so glad to see the reds in his new outfit. Hasbro has also confirmed an upcoming figure with the same updated costume with Redwing. However, knowing the price point for movie figures locally, just decided the update my old one.



        I forgot to take a WIP picture for this, but what I did was sculpted a chest piece. Then I sanded down and sculpted his biceps. Everything else was a straight repaint. Again, it might not be 100% accurate, but I can live with it. :)






Now I just need to figure out how to make Redwing.




No comments:

Post a Comment