Tuesday, February 10, 2015

TOY HAULS: MIS 2015 Wave 1 | MU Black Panther | 25th Beach Head | KO Brick Hawkeye


Big hauls for this week! Finally got hold of my pre-ordered MIS set!
Along with some other awesome figs as well!


Marvel Infinite Series 2015 - Wave 1
(Blue Beast, Bishop, Black Cat, & Regular Sandman)



I was caught by surprise with the arrival of my pre-ordered MIS Wave 1 from Kramer just this weekend. Though I did plan to drop by Greenhills that Saturday for a hunt, I did stumble upon on Kramer's Facebook that the MIS wave 1 for batch 2 did arrive that Friday night. So I then confirmed it via PM and text, and picked it up the next day.

True to my plan, as seen in my old post here, I did order just these 4 figures. Having the figures on hand before me, it looked better than what I expected. Despite the articulation, aesthetically they do look good!

Hoping to have a review of these 4 figures soon! 

Marvel Universe - Black Panther - Series 1



Now this is one figure that I always wanted back when I was starting out with my collection. I remember seeing this together with Blade, warming pegs back when the line started in 2009. I wasn't that much of an MU collector that time as I was more into McFarlane and Neca stuff. I regret not getting them at SRP when they were still abundant on pegs. The value of this figure along side with Blade has escalated x3 than it's retail price! That's the the reason why it took me this long to get one.

item included a spear and SHS Dr. Doom's cape
Got this from a fellow collector, who offered it to me at a great price (almost same as MIS' retail price) inclusive of shipping. Didn't hesitate, and took the bait once the offer has been made.

MU 2pack, MU Singles, MU TRU Exclusive
This sealed my Black Panther hunt, having to obtain all 3 versions in this scale.


GI Joe - Beach Head - 25th version


wrong stand though XD
After making my rounds in Greenhills, I know I had to get just one Joe. JUST. ONE. JOE. Saw a lot of Joe figures that I wanted to take home, but then I sticked with my priority character list. I ended up with this. 25th version of 2pack Beachhead. I was considering getting the 50th version, however I'm a sucker for alternate heads, and who could resist the cheaper price?


The figure was complete as it included a handgun, rifle, removable clip, satchel bag, unmasked head, and a part of his baclava. I didn't mind getting this version, since Joe isn't really my main line. I'm happy with this one despite the plumpy head shape of the masked one.


SY - Hawkeye - KO Bricks



I've always been impressed with the improvement and quality of these bootleg bricks ever since I bought a handful. The vastness of the characters made available by different brands is overwhelming! Though I've never bought more bricks after the whole Decool Phoenix wave.


Bought this Classic Hawkeye brick from the store where I got Beachhead for my Hawkeye collection. I've gotten all Hawkeye figures (I think) in this scale. The Movie Hawkeye, Modern Hawkeye (w/ black hair :|), and finally this! Though I did create a custom Classic Hawkeye back then. Here it is side by side with the one SY released. :P


I was surprised with the Marvel characters they've made so far! Been out of the loop with these bricks, and seeing store shelves they've got Daredevil, Blue Beast and GALACTUS to name a few! Damn these bricks looks unstoppable!

No comments:

Post a Comment