Thursday, February 5, 2015

CUSTOMS: The Flash & Green Lantern


I've never been a fan or a follower of DC comics ever since. I don't know, maybe I was just biased towards Marvel and didn't give DC a chance. However lately, with the release and tease of DC Multiverse figures, I did get intrigued with the Justice League that I decided to give JL The New 52 a read just to get to know them somehow.

 I have to admit, I did have a great time reading, that I even watched JL: War and JL: The Throne of Atlantis just to further satisfy my interest.

Upon reading and watching, that's when I decided to push through with this project. Creating DC characters from my spare MU figures. Again, I'll be using what I currently have, and if ever I need some parts, I won't spend a fortune for it. :D

I was tempted to get some Multiverse figure but I wasn't really willing to spend that much since it isn't my main line and I'm still not convinced with its scale compared to MU.

So to start things off here are The Flash & Green Lantern.

The Flash was made using an Iceman body and Ultimate Cap head. Pieces on his 'ears' and insignia on his chest was sculpted, and everything was hand painted

WIP
Marvel and DC's speedsters: Quicksilver & Flash

Green Lantern on the other hand uses an Ultimate Gift set Spider-man body and a Steve Rogers head. Same with Flash, insignia was sculpted and everything was hand painted.

WIP


I had fun doing these guys that I immediately went on to do the others. Here are the next ones in line. Hopefully you guys get who these guys are. Both are made from MU X-force characters ;)


So there's 2 down, and at least 5 more to go with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment