Wednesday, February 4, 2015

TOY HAULS: Upcoming Hauls - 2015 MIS Wave 1 figures & Funko Pop! Hawkeye


It's been almost weeks since the 2015 Marvel Infinite Series Wave 1 was made available for pre-order here locally via local hobby shops. Upon hearing this, I immediately placed my reservation online via Kramer Toy Warden and made my deposit afterwards.





The complete wave contained:
-Blue Beast
-Grey Beast
-Regular Sandman
-Sandman Variant
-Black Cat
-Bigtime Spider-man
-Bishop
-Dark Hawkeye (re-issue)
-Daredevil (re-issue)

As an MU, collector I usually stay away from variants unless it's really something cool. So I only pre-ordered Blue Beast, Regular Sandman, Black Cat & Bishop. I've always opted for non-power up type of figures. It's easier to add those effects with regular versioned figures, than the other way around. With regards to the Bigtime Spider-man, meh, not too impressed with the figure. It looks like just another Spidey figure. I might get it, but not in it's SRP. I opted for the Feb/March batch since it's cheaper and I'll have more time to save. Though the first batch has already been made available to those who PO'd as I've seen some who posted them as their hauls. I really can't wait to have those new figures despite their quality taking a hit from Hasbro's cost cutting and love for the Legends line. :|

O_O definitely getting this

A fellow collector tagged me in a post of Kramer, where they have made Funko Pop AOU Avengers available for pre-order. Upon seeing the post, My sight was locked on that Pop Hawkeye figure! I believe this is the first Hawkeye figure in Pop form. I then placed my PO's online, and now waiting for May to come! This will officially be my first Pop ever!

With regards to my Hawkeye collection, I really am way behind as I've yet to acquire some of my primary targeted merchandise like the Disney Infinity Hawkeye, Eaglemoss Hawkeye, MS Hawkeye (classic movie), ML Hawkeye (Odin wave), and that figure that I just can't convince myself because of it's awfulness. Yes, I'm referring to the Titans figure. Damn that figure for looking so cheap yet being so expensive!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment