Sunday, April 3, 2016

TOY CUSTOM: D-man (Demolition Man)


Here's a quick custom rendition of D-man!

        I recently got hold of the new classic Daredevil figure from the last wave. See my review on the set HERE. As I pre-ordered the set, I wasn't really planning to keep this figure since I'm not a fan of it. I was suppose to review it then sell it off afterwards. Though, I did remember a character that perfectly fits this body and my plans changed immediately.

        For a long time, I see D-man as a parody superhero cause he has the Yellow Daredevil body and the mask of Wolverine, talk about originality. However, during one of my reads starting out with All New All Different Capt. America (Sam Wilson), Demolition Man was present as one of Sam's buddies. What's great about it is that he ditched he's old look, and he's sporting a full beard and an undercut kinda like Conor McGregor.


       So with this custom, it's a pretty simple one. I just got a Capt. America head, sanded it, sculpted the hair and beard then painted it. Didn't do anything with the body, I just removed Daredevil's belt, and replace it with a simpler one and that's it. Also tried out a Wolverine head on it if you prefer the classic look.








No comments:

Post a Comment