Saturday, June 6, 2015

TOY HAUL: XMO Deluxe Pack Deadpool


Dinner is served!
Finally! This completes my Deadpools in this scale.. errr.. if I haven't sold the regular XMO one.. :|


It's been a long time since I hunted for this figure. The lone missing Deadpool in my MU collection, though I currently am missing the regular XMO release since I sold it after getting the Taco Truck version. Decided to part ways with it since it looks exactly like the Taco Truck Deadpool, except for the raised pinky, and the color of  the buckle insignia, and some paint apps. Never felt the need to get one again.

Recently just got this from a fellow collector in DEADPOOL Figures/toys/merchandise/and more, a Facebook group dedicated to Deadpool fanatics. Got this for a fair price considering its worth today. Remember, everyone loves Deadpool. With that being said hoarders and resellers are damn right included.

SDCC Taco Truck DP, XMO Deluxe Pack DP, MU Greatest Battles DP

MU X-Force DP, XMO Deluxe Pack DP

It's basically the exact same mold as the X-Force version, that at one point I considered painting one red to save me the hassle of hunting for this one. Good thing I came across this figure.

Upon inspection, it was missing one of it's sword.. bummer I know. Good thing I do have a spare DP sword from my stash that fits perfectly in his sheath.



It does come with the gimmicky launcher that looks like one of those Super Sentai cannons that they use to finish off their enemy.

Let's have a quick look of the figure itself.

Click to enlarge

I have to say right away, the figure is solid overall. It covers the basic articulation it needs. It has a much improved sculpt compared to the regular XMO version. His web gear has great amount of detail, even his scabbard has those wrap textures. Loving the headsculpt as well showing more emotion compared to the regular release with a poker face. The red paint app overall has a rich red shade which works really well.

 Now, to nitpick on the figure. The only gripe I have with this figure is that the head seems to look down too much. There's no way to make him look up, unless you pop off the head and place it on top of the peg. Wish it could have had additional neck joint.

One way for him to look up XD

As I said, overall it's a good figure. Not much that I dislike with this Deadpool, heck even with other Deadpool in this scale, except for Barakapool. Can't wait to have the Blue & Yellow Deadpool once Hasbro releases it as shown in their previews before.

Also, shots of the new Deadpool movie starring Ryan Reynold, looks very promising! Hope they don't fail us this time :D

Family picture

No comments:

Post a Comment