Tuesday, June 12, 2012

MOC No More.



There's nothing like the sweet smell of plastic of a newly opened figure and that's exactly how I feel about my first post. Nothing much for my first, its just that I've been constantly reading blogs about figures, watching video reviews on YouTube since I began collecting MUs June of 2011. 

Through my 1 year of toy collecting, thoughts of putting up my blog has always been something that I wanted to do, its just that time won't permit me because of school works, plates and thesis always gets in the way. But now that I've just graduated It would be a perfect time to setup one. Also, one triggering factor that lead me to finally doing my blog, is because a friend of mine has also recently put up his which makes me envious. LOL. (check out his blog and bookmark it as well  http://finnthegeek.blogspot.com/)

Hope you guys forgive my writing skills as well as my comic knowledge, haven't written much for quite sometime now and its only recently that I got to follow Marvel's story arcs. Expect to see toy reviews, toy news and announcements, toy hauls - how and where I got them, how much and all that. Also expect to see random basketball thoughts, video game, movie and TV rants and review posts from time to time.

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment