Wednesday, November 30, 2016

TOY CUSTOM: Captain Commando


This has got to be one of the most challenging piece I have done personally. A commissioned piece from the Capcom universe, Captain Commando!



A fellow collector requested me to make a Captain Commando for his 4-inch Marvel vs. Capcom collection. At first I was hesitant since I'm not sure if I would be able to deliver. I ended up accepting the project anyway since I would also love to see him in the 4-inch scale since I grew up playing the beat-em-up Capt. Commando game.

Also the timing is perfect since there's a rumor going on with an upcoming Marvel vs. Capcom game. Hope he makes the roster!

This was a challenge since the client provided me with an Astonishing Cyclops as a base.  Meaning everything had to be sculpted, from the ears, hair, chest armor, forearm details, etc. Also used a wire for his tubes and everything else was handpainted.






Could have been better, but I'm happy with the outcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment