Saturday, September 20, 2014

CUSTOM: Electro (movie version) by 'bearako'



Long overdue custom! This time, it's from The Amazing Spider-man 2, Electro!


Ever since the movie was released, I wanted one for my cinematic universe collection. However, Hasbro's version for the 4 inch line was so crappy!!! And I mean down right fugly!!!

WTF?!!
Having only 5 points of articulation, and a not so impressive sculpt! :| To add to that, it does cost a lot for such a kiddy figure. I wasn't willing to buy it SRP and I've been waiting for it to go on clearance since a lot of lines did marked down already. However this one just wouldn't drop. So I took matter into my own hands and decided to push through with my plan and make one that cost less, and has way more thatn just 5 points of articulation.

The recipe is simple, just a classic Iron Man body from the Ultimate Gift set, and a spare Ice Man head that I have. The rest are sculpted using a 2-part epoxy.

Angle Shots

WIP
Size Comparison


No comments:

Post a Comment