Wednesday, November 13, 2019

TOY CUSTOM: Personalized Funko Pop! | Jing and Gengar


Here's my first take on a commissioned personalized Funko Pop! Jing & Gengar!


A Funko Pop enthusiast from China messaged me on Instagram asking me if I can make a custom Pop of her wife. Always wanted to try and do one for a client, so I did accept the request.

For this, he wanted her wife to be wearing a white shirt, red pants, Feiyue shoes, red bag while holding a Gengar stuffed toy.




For this I used a Marcia Brady Funko Pop! as the base, then modified it to alter her pose. Sanded and sculpted all the needed details as well. Also sculpted the Gengar stuffed toy from scratch then hand painted the figure overall. I then proceeded to make her Funko Pop caricature and designed the box. Had it printed, and I then assembled it. Placed it in a Pop protector right after.

Jing & Gengar Funko Pop caricature I made












with custom Bearako Pop :D

I'm so glad to have done this one as I prepare to take on more personalized Funko Pop commissions. Will be open for commissions for custom Pop, complete with caricature and box so feel free to drop me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment