Sunday, July 7, 2019

TOY CUSTOM: Udon Taskmaster


Revisited one of my old custom from 2015 and tried to restore it. Here's Udon Taskmaster!


One of my earlier custom figure favorite that I did was Udon Taskmaster, back when I was just starting out. Saw him again on my display case and thought he needed to be restored. So here's how he looked like when I saw him:


As you can see, paint chips everywhere! Also the holster on his chest were missing. So I tried to work on the figure once again.

I sanded out parts which were kinda rough, and repainted the whole figure. Added a garterized strap for his holster and sword sheath. And finished it off with a flat matte coat for a less plastic-y finish.










As of this post, Udon Taskmaster is up on my Ebay shop! Check out the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment