Sunday, May 20, 2018

Toy Custom: Red Hood v2 (damaged helmet)


For the second time, got another commission request to take on DC Comics' Red Hood!



Last year of the same month, I was able to finish my first Red Hood commission request as seen here. He then posted it on Facebook, and that is when I was contacted by a collector to do one for him.

His request was to do a Red Hood figure, with a damaged helmet where his mouth is exposed.
He also wanted, an extra Jason Todd head to go with it.
reference that he sent me


I used a movie Star Lord figure for the body. Modified and sculpted on some details. For the head, I recasted a Capt. Britain head, then sculpted over it to have that 'damaged' effect. The alternate head was from Wonder Man. Handpainted everything overall.








2 comments: