Tuesday, November 7, 2017

TOY CUSTOM: Maximus (Inhumans)


The last piece to complete my Inhumans Royal Family, Maximus!

         Maximus was really a last minute addition. Though he was in my initial list, I have decided to just add him later on. Good thing a friend convinced me to include him in the introductory reveal of my lineup.

        For Maximus, the look is a bit conceptual. Taking designs that I liked from the various reference I saw. Also took into consideration what I had in my fodder bin, and here's what I was able to assemble.

         I used an Ultimate Magneto torso and arms. Legs were from Grim Reaper, and the coat is from cinematic Loki. I used a a 3.75" Guy Gardner head, modified and resculpted hair. Everything else was handpainted.





No comments:

Post a Comment