Tuesday, November 7, 2017

TOY CUSTOM: Lockjaw (Inhumans)


The first one I did to start my quest to complete the Royal Family, Lockjaw!

        Unfortunately, I never got the SDCC Collector's Vault which contains Lockjaw. Don't get me wrong, the boxset was awesome it's just that I wasn't willing to shell out that amount of money. So what I did was to look for an alternative. I usually walk around the toy aisle where the toy animals are displayed and found this back then.


        It was a bit pricey for a fodder, but I did buy it anyway since I couldn't risk to wait for it on clearance. [Just a side note, a newer Lockjaw lookalike has been popping out on local retail for just Php 279.75!]

         What I did was resculpted the ear, and attached a modified antenna. I then hand painted everything. Opted for an all white eyes, instead of having pupils since I want him to look 'less cute' lol!







No comments:

Post a Comment