Friday, September 2, 2016

TOY CUSTOM: Feral


I'm glad to have finally finish this piece. Another one for my Classic X-Force team, Feral!


         Feral has got to be one of the most challenging figures I encountered in completing my X-Force lineup. It took me about half a month to be able to finish this off, as setbacks were met in the process. 

        For Feral, I've been seeing a lot of works using the Wolverine head but I opted with a Zoe Saldana head from a Star Trek figure. I wanted my Feral to have that feminine, feline look and Zoe just fits the bill. I then added by sculpting the hair and other details on her head.


         For the body, I used a Spider-woman mold since it's shorter compared to the modern female bodies. Sculpted her clothing and used Elektra's loincloth. Also sculpted the hair details on her forearm and legs. As for her feet, I recasted Baghead Spidey's toes and glued it to Spider-woman's feet. I then sanded and reshaped it to fit.




2 more to go then I'm done with this team! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment