Monday, September 12, 2016

TOY CUSTOM: "Classic Vision"


Another commission piece request from a fellow collector, Classic Vision!



         Got another commission request, this time the client wanted a Classic Vision by using the MLS Vision (Young Vision) as the base. He wanted Vision that can go well with a Scarlet Witch figure height wise. He provided me with the base figure, and all I did was paint the figure entirely.


        Figure was prepped, sanded and cleaned before I hand painted it. Took me a bit more time in painting the yellow parts since 'yellows' are a bit tough to even out since they are thin. Also faced a bit of a challenge in straightening the black lines on his abdomen, wish it could have been cleaner but I'm okay with this.




MLS Vision, Custom Classic Vision, Custom MU Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment