Monday, November 23, 2015

TOY CUSTOM: The Last Of Us - Tommy & Bill



Here's Series 2 of my The Last Of Us custom collection, featuring Tommy and Bill.

         After doing Joel and Ellie for my series 1 here, I immediately worked on my next prospects namely Tommy and Bill. These two characters did stand out for me during my gameplay.

TOMMY

TOMMY: before and after
        For Tommy, I did have a hard time finding the right head for him so I just used what I have in my stash. I also just opted for a buttoned up look since it's closer to the original body mold. Got the body cheap as it's already a fodder with mixed and matched parts. Sculpted the extension of his clothing, and his pants as well. Used a movie Steve Rogers head, and sculpted his hair and beard.

BILL


BILL:  before and after
    For Bill, I used a GI Joe Snowjob figure for his body. Cut a V shape on the neckline of his coat and sculpted the collar, and his vest plus pouches. Added in some garter straps on his left arm and right thigh and glued somesort of a grenade on his chest. Used a movie Thor for his head, sanded and resculpted it as well.

Tommy angled view:



Bill angled view:


        I'm really enjoying doing these characters from The Last Of Us. It's a bit different from doing superhero customs that I'm used to do. It's nice to change things up a bit. For this project, I still have a handful of characters to do in mind so expect to see Series 3 and 4, probably more if time permits.




No comments:

Post a Comment