Thursday, August 16, 2012

You've Got Mail!: Toy Expo VIP Night Invite

Two days ago, someone in Facebook was asking toy bloggers to send in their full name, email, and blog site for a chance to get invited on the VIP Night of Toy Kingdom's Toy Expo. Just for the sake of trying, I did send in my details and blog site without really expecting on whether or not I get an invite. However, when I checked my email after I got home from work today I saw this! It's an email inviting me to the VIP Night of Toy Kingdom Toy Expo on August 22 at SMX Convention Center! I never even thought I'd receive an invite or even a reply from them! 
 However there's a dilemma. The 22nd of August falls on a Wednesday, which means I do have work on that day and I only get to go out at 5pm. (darn it! why not put the event during the 2 day holiday -_- ) So I'm not sure if I can attend the said event or not.  Anyway, to be invited is an honor itself, and whatever happens, if I do attend or not, I'm glad to have been given the chance. As a French phrase goes, C'est la Vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment