Sunday, March 6, 2022

Toy Custom: Banshee

 

Here's the second addition to my X-Men collection, Banshee!


2022 Version | 2018 Version

Now again, this is the second time I've done Banshee. The first one was a commission request by a fellow collector. Always wanted to do another for my collection, but I'm just too lazy to sculpt another open mouth head for Banshee. So what I did was to scout for a screaming head and that was when I started to doing Banshee again.


For Banshee, I used a Loki body, a Mr. Kennedy head with sculpted hair. Sculpted all the details and handpainted the figure overall.

Now another dilemma for this figure is his wings. I can't seem to figure out how to go about his wings, so what I did was to use a fabric from an eco-bag, painted and sealed the black stripes and screwed them on his forearm and back.











No comments:

Post a Comment