Saturday, September 23, 2017

TOY CUSTOM: Modern Punisher (concept)


After modifying my defaul Daredevil, couldn't help but 'upgrade'
my Punisher for the second time around.



       Wasn't really satisfied with the classic Punisher that was put out by Hasbro that's why I decided to create a Modern version 2 years ago. (See the custom figure here.) Looking at it now, it made me want to re-do it specially after doing Daredevil. So I decided to reboot my initial Punisher custom with this one.

        I tried to gather as much reference of various Punisher versions and chose certain parts that I wanted for my default Punisher. I ended up with this. Still retained the Punisher body, head, and arms that I used from my previous custom. Replaced the straps and holster with Winter Soldier's. Also used a Capt. Rogers body strap and hands. I then modified a GI Joe vest, and holster. Used Roadblock's legs as well. Added some details from what I can find in my bin and handpainted everything.







Also gave my Punisher an alternate masked head. Recasted a Hydra head then hand painted it as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment